Undergraduate Student Research Conference
29 March 2012, Oxford Brookes University
A showcase for undergraduate research across the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
The Conference is an informal marketplace for undergraduate students to give short oral presentations or present posters, websites and DVDs of their research for academic modules or extra-curricular work.
How will you benefit from taking part?
- Being involved in the conference will enrich your CV and develop invaluable skills
- Share your work with peers and academic staff
- Learn from personal feedback and discussion, and gain multi-disciplinary skills in summarising your research
- Develop and improve your communication, presentation and digital media skills
- Find out more about publishing your work online or in print