Human Origins and Palaeo Environments
The Human Origins and Palaeo Environments group, and Oxford Brookes Archaeology and Heritage consultancy are academic and consultant professionals within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Oxford Brookes University.
HOPE/OBAH team members possess a broad range of skills and expertise including: geoarchaeology, climate change, palaeobotany, ecomorphology, cave archaeology and organic geochemistry.
Academic staff with related research interests
- Professor Adrian Parker, Palaeoecology and Geoarchaeology
- Dr Simon Underdown, Palaeopathology and Bioarchaeology
- Dr Sam Smith, Archaeology and palaeohydrology
- Dr Helen Walkington, Soil micromorphology and Sedimentology
- Dr Wesley Fraser, Organic Geochemistry and UV radiation reconstruction
- Dr Gareth Preston, Sedimentology and Geoarchaeology
- Dr Hannah Russ, Zooarchaeology and taphonomic processes
- Zoe Robinson, PhD researcher, Lithic technology and Early social organisation